Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Focus on the New or the Old?

It is pretty much a given that all Bloggers post a New Year's Blog.  The question I asked myself was should I review the past year, or should I look ahead to the coming possibilities.  I'm certain that there are many ways to include everything such as writing two separate posts, following a timeline, or write before and after scenarios.  I wonder how you, my readers, feel about it.  Do you mark the new year with resolutions or celebrate that you survived another year?

I believe that we all need to review our past to a certain point.  I like to look at things and consider what I could do better.  There is always room for change, but I don't believe in waiting.  I try to make changes as I see the need, not on a special date or when 'everyone' else does.  That is the extent of my thoughts on resolutions.  I do wish the best for you if you choose to make them.

To look forward to the new year I have a project planned.  My husband and I will be creating a new massage room.  My current room is a little cramped and a larger room has become available.  It is empty and the possibilities are endless.  I plan to document the progress in regular blog posts.  I invite you to come along for the journey and make suggestions if you like.

The first step will be to prep and paint the walls.  We are planning a No VOC paint in a light green such as Beach Glass:
Dewmist Delight:
Flowering Cactus:
Delicate Frost:
Pick your favorite and leave a comment.  

Thanks for being a part of our lives.

2 comments:

  1. I'm leaning toward the Flowering Cactus at this point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My loving husband took me to Lowe's to look at hardware for the closet and paint for the room. After seeing the colors in person and with different lighting I have decided on the Dewmist Delight. It is a little darker than it appears here. We found low VOC paint and should be able to cover in two coats.
    Thank you to all who commented on G+ and FaceBook.

    ReplyDelete