Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Nightmares! I Forgot.

Day 7

I am a week into the reduction of Cymbalta. I am doing okay, but have noticed a few side effects.

I am more sensitive to light and sound, not to mention smells. Wow, the smells!  I can no longer stand to be near cigarette smoke.  We have a dog whom I love very much, but it is raining out. I am ready to lock the dog outside in the rain so that I don't have to smell him. Cooking has not been pleasant either.

I had forgotten about the vivid dreams/nightmares. Early Sunday morning I woke my husband up by yelling "Heeeeeey!" in my sleep. I don't know if I woke myself up or if he woke me up. I also woke up around 3 am Monday morning as well, but no yelling this time.  So much for the good sleep I was getting after first decreasing my dose of Cymbalta.

I made it through the three days of the Sugar Detox. I need to go back and read the book again.  I have been focused on the World Massage Conference. Learning a lot of new things and being reminded of a lot of useful things.

I received a massage Tuesday morning.  Thank you Rebecca Lee! It was amazing.  I actually fell asleep.  I mean sound asleep. I felt great all day after that.

No other changes to report. Stay tuned for future postings.

No comments:

Post a Comment