Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Week Three

Things are going surprisingly well for me. I dropped down to 20 mg of Cymbalta yesterday. I am still watching my sugar and carb intake, but not as strictly as I did the first few days.

I was anticipating a lot more symptoms.  I can say that I am definitly irritable. My sleeping patterns are still on a rollercoaster.  I am not noticing any other changes.

I am still struggling with the soda craving.  It is a comfort food for me, so I'm sure that it is all mental.  I allowed myself to have one tonight, but not until after supper. I have been drinking a lot of hot tea, especially in the morning and for lunch. Evenings are a glass of iced tea and then water, or just water.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving! I made a Pecan Pie this afternoon. It looks and smells so good. How do others do this during the holidays? We are having turkey, mashed potatoes, corn, sweet rolls. All those carbs that I wanted to eliminate from my diet. This must be why my Aunts always wanted people to take food home after hosting a family dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment